A debit card provides convenient access to make purchases, withdrawals, deposits and transfers from your business checking and savings account.
Business Debit Card Choices
- Business Check Card. A debit card that you can use to make purchases, deposits and transfers from your business checking account.
- Business Deposit Card. A card you can use to make deposits to the company's business checking and or savings accounts.
- Business Employee Check Card. A debit card you can give your employees so they can easily make small business purchases for things like office supplies, office lunches and postage. This card may also be set for use as a deposit card only.
- Convenient. Use your card to pay for business expenses rather than writing a check, or as a Depository ATM card for routine banking transactions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Accessible. Make deposits and transfers at local ATMs. Use your card to make purchases at more than 20 million MasterCard® merchant locations worldwide.
- Private. Keep your address and phone number confidential. Unlike a check, a business debit card doesn't require you to disclose this private information when you make purchases.
- Secure. Get lost or stolen cards replaced within days.
- No additional charge. There is no monthly or annual fee, and no fee to use your card to make purchases. (Fees on certain transactions may apply. See our "Important Information About Your Card" brochure for complete details.)
- Record-keeping. All transactions are detailed on your monthly business checking account statement, including merchant name and location, purchase amount and transaction date.
Contact your commercial banking representative to sign up or contact us via phone at 866.351.5646 (toll free)