Mortgage Loan Application
Our online Mortgage Loan Application takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. Before beginning, you will need to disable “Pop Up Blockers” on your computer and gather the required information for all borrowers. If you find that you don’t have all of the information and can’t complete the application at one time, you can save the information you have already entered and return later to finish the application.
Information You Will Need
– You will need to have full contact information and detailed contribution information for any co-borrowers. In addition, you will need to provide information about any gifts or contributions to the loan payment. Please note – you will need to provide a social security number for each borrower, as we may need to run a credit report for each individual.
– Please provide details for the property you are wanting to finance including property value, desired close date, homeowner association fees, property tax estimates, year built and current resident status.
– Please provide information on the type of loan program you would like to obtain including fees, discount points, purchase price and amount of your down payment.
– Please list any assets you may have including additional properties, gifts, retirement savings, stocks and bond information.
– You will need to know the balance and payment details for any other loans you have as well as any expense information related to items that may impact your credit history.
– At times, we may discover additional information required to complete your application, especially if there are unique characteristics associated with your loan. Please note -- the more information you provide us, the quicker we can provide you with a decision. However, you are not required to provide this information to the Bank in order for us to begin reviewing your application.
How to Disable “Pop Up Window Blockers” in Internet Explorer 7
It is easy to disable “Pop Up Window Blockers” on your computer. In Internet Explorer, from the Tools menu, select “Internet Options”. From the Privacy tab, uncheck “Turn on Pop-up Blocker” and click “OK”.
Need Additional Help?
The Mutual of Omaha Bank mortgage service team is available to assist you with any questions you may have. Please call 800.964.9374, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST