Mortgage Pre-Qualification Form
It should take you less than 10 minutes to complete our Mortgage Pre-Qualification Form. Required fields within the form have been shaded. However, the more information you provide, the better guidance we can give you.
Information You Will Need
– You will need to know your gross monthly income as well as the number of years you have been in your current position. If you have a co-borrower, you also should obtain this information from them.
New Home Purchases
– You should know the value or approximate value of the property you are looking to purchase. This section is not required to determine your prequalification status, but with an estimate, our lending team can provide you with better loan guidance.
– If you are the only borrower, these fields may be left blank. Otherwise, the applicant completing the form should have the co-borrower’s birth date, income, social security number and an understanding of the co-borrower’s credit history.
Refinancing & Second Mortgages
– You will need to know the amount of non-mortgage debt you currently have, remaining debt on your current mortgage(s) rounded to the nearest $1,000, interest rate(s) and remaining payment(s). If you are seeking additional cash from the refinance, the desired amount you are seeking will be helpful.
– Please list any gifts, retirement savings, stocks or bond information that will help us determine your ability to secure a new loan.
– Please provide your current credit score and/or any information that has or may impact your credit history.
The Mutual of Omaha Bank mortgage service team is available to assist you with any questions you may have. Please call 800.964.9374, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST