How can I view my bank account balance?how-can-i-view-my-bank-account-balance-683
The simplest way is to enroll in online banking and/or download our mobile app. After enrolling and logging in, you can view account balances on your home screen, schedule custom alerts, confirm transaction and more. Of course, you can always visit an ATM or physical branch to view your account balance as well. Contact our client service center if you need any assistance.
Link to (Word Doc: Ind Online Banking)
Where do I report a lost or stolen debit card?where-do-i-report-a-lost-or-stolen-debit-card-684
Call us at 800.554.8969 as soon as you realize the card is missing so we can cancel your card and issue a new one immediately. We’re available 24/7 to assist you with this.
How can I change my account address?how-can-i-change-my-account-address--685
Log into your Online Banking and send us a message with your new address, or give our team a call.
What can I do to protect my accounts?what-can-i-do-to-protect-my-accounts--686
- Actively monitor the activity on all of your accounts and immediately report any suspicious activity.
- Make sure your contact info, especially your email address, is accurate and up-to-date so we can reach you quickly if we need to notify you of important account activity. You can make updates online banking within the ‘Self Service, Personal Information’ section or call our team to update your information.
- Enroll in eStatements and/or log into your account to sign up for Online Bill Pay to avoid a paper trail of confidential information and potential mail fraud.
Link to Word Doc: Ind Online Banking)
Where do I view my past statements?where-do-i-view-my-past-statements--687
You can access 16 months of past statements online, and even search by activity or date range.
What is Mutual of Omaha Bank’s routing number?what-is-mutual-of-omaha-banks-routing-number--688
Mutual of Omaha Bank's routing number is 104002894.
What are the requirements and benefits of eBanking?what-are-the-requirements-and-benefits-of-ebanking--691
With eBanking, all the business banking and personal banking tools and resources you need to manage your accounts are online—you’ll never have to visit a physical bank location unless you prefer to.
With eBanking, we share our savings with you through premium rates. For more details on all the great benefits of eBanking, click here.
Who can open an eBank account or joint account with Mutual of Omaha Bank?who-can-open-an-ebank-account-or-joint-account-with-mutual-of-omaha-bank--692
To open an eBank account or joint account with Mutual of Omaha Bank, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or U.S. Resident Alien that is at least 18 years old
- Have a Social Security number and one of the following forms of identification: Driver’s license, State ID, Military ID or Passport
- Having these items on hand (for both applicants, if applying jointly) before you start will help us complete the application process quickly.
- eBank Accounts are for consumers only. No Trust or brokered accounts may be accepted at this point in time. If you are not a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Resident Alien or do not have identification, we will be unable to open your account.
How long does Online application take?how-long-does-online-application-take--693
Applying for an Online Account will take about 15 minutes. The process is easy, convenient and secure.
What if I already have another account at Mutual of Omaha Bank?what-if-i-already-have-another-account-at-mutual-of-omaha-bank-694
Thank you for your continued patronage! It’s easy to add eBanking to your current products. If you have an existing checking, savings or money market account, simply apply as an “existing client.” Please select the “new client” option if you have another account type such as a CD, mortgage or credit card.
What if I have already enrolled for online banking, online bill pay with Mutual of Omaha Bank?what-if-i-have-already-enrolled-for-online-banking-online-bill-pay-with-mutual-of-omaha-bank--695
Online Banking – Your new account will be automatically added. It may take up to one business day until your account is available through Online Banking.
Online Bill Pay – No additional enrollment is needed. Your existing account will remain as the default for payment, but you can change your selection at any time. Keep in mind, transaction limits may apply.
Is my online application and information secure and protected?is-my-online-application-and-information-secure-and-protected--696
Absolutely. Security is our top priority and protecting your information is important and non-negotiable. View our security policy.
Can I save my application and go back to it later?can-i-save-my-application-and-go-back-to-it-later--697
Yes, you may save your online account application and resume at a more convenient time. When you apply, you’ll create a unique username and password that will be used to access your saved application. Your application will be saved for 30 calendar days. Your unique username and password will be used to retrieve your saved application and used to access your ‘My Accounts’ portal. This username and password will not be used for Online Banking.
When will I receive my debit card or checks?when-will-i-receive-my-debit-card-or-checks--698
Your ATM/debit card should arrive within 7-to-10 business days of when your account is funded.
If you want to order checks for your new online account please call Customer Service at 866-264-1214 for your initial order. Your checks should arrive within 14 business days. Additional check orders can be placed using Online Banking.
Standard shipping is no additional cost to you. If you need expedited delivery, you may choose 7-day USPS priority mail; 4-day Express, 2-day delivery or overnight delivery.
Why do I need to specify an email address?why-do-i-need-to-specify-an-email-address--699
We ask for your email address so we can send you important communication relating to your application and new online account.
If you think you may not be receiving email from us, be sure to check your bulk mail or spam/junk folder.
How do I access my account?how-do-i-access-my-account-700
Once your application is approved, you can enroll in online banking and access your account exclusively online.
How do I fund my new online account?how-do-i-fund-my-new-online-account--701
During the application process you may choose to fund your new Online Account by check or electronic transfer from an external or internal account.
For your initial check deposit, please include your new account number and send to:
Mutual of Omaha Bank
PO Box 3671
Omaha, NE 68103-0671
How do I make ongoing deposits to my new online account?how-do-i-make-ongoing-deposits-to-my-new-online-account--703
For ongoing deposits, you can set up account-to-account transfers using online bill pay.
For ongoing deposits, you can mail your check to Mutual of Omaha Bank, P.O. Box 3671, Omaha, NE 68103-0671.
To set up Direct Deposit, please contact your employer or Direct Deposit issuer directly to fill out the necessary Direct Deposit Forms. Your new account number and routing number needed will be provided when your Online Account is opened.
Why do I need a username and password?why-do-i-need-a-username-and-password--704
Your username and password make it possible to securely save your application and continue at a later time. Your username and password will also be used to log into your ‘My Accounts’ portal which has information about your application status, account number and routing number, copies of agreements and disclosures, and your signature card.
For Joint Account applications, Co-Applicants will each need to create their own username and password.
Do I need to print documents?do-i-need-to-print-documents--705
If desired, you may print all disclosures and agreements and a copy of your Signature Card, which is your legal document. Copies of all disclosures and agreements, signature card, and account information can be found by logging into the ‘My Accounts’ portal using your Username and Password created during the application process. A link to your account portal is provided in the email communications received during the application process.
Where can I find in-network ATMs?where-can-i-find-in-network-atms--706
We have a wide national network of ATMs that provide you access to your account. Use our ATM Locator to find one near you.
(link to locations page)(Word Doc: Find_a_No-FeeATM)
What if I need help with my account?what-if-i-need-help-with-my-account--707
Our Customer Service Team is happy to assist you. Just call us at 866-264-1214, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT; Saturday 7 a.m. to Noon CT. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Mutual of Omaha Bank’s routing number?what-is-mutual-of-omaha-banks-routing-number-708
Mutual of Omaha Bank's routing number is 104002894.
How do I download the mobile app?how-do-i-download-the-mobile-app-711
The Mutual of Omaha Bank mobile app is a free download on the Apple® App StoreSM or Google Play™. Each of your devices will require a separate download to that device.
What are the devices supported by the mobile app?what-are-the-devices-supported-by-the-mobile-app-712
For an optimal experience, our app runs best on:
- Apple® iPhone® 5 and newer.
- Apple® iPad® 2 and newer.
- Android™ devices with a release date of 2011 or newer.
Why was I logged out of the mobile app?why-was-i-logged-out-of-the-mobile-app-713
There are two "timeout" features set up in the mobile app:
- A 5-minute timeout on the Web Service providing the information. This will reset each time you "request" different information (i.e., get account list, account transactions, ATM/Branch Locator).
- If internet connection is lost for any reason, you will be logged out of the app.
Are there restrictions on the type of check I deposit using mobile deposit?are-there-restrictions-on-the-type-of-check-i-deposit-using-mobile-deposit-714
Yes, the Mutual of Omaha Bank mobile app is designed for consumer banking and, as such, the remote deposit feature can fail to capture:
- Ledger-sized business checks (larger than customer checkbook size).
- Rebate checks with payable information outside of customary read area.
Additionally, the terms and conditions for use of the mobile app prohibit its use to deposit any of the following:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than the owner(s) of the account into which the check is being deposited.
- Checks containing an alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn.
- Checks payable to two or more persons jointly, not alternatively, unless deposited into an account jointly owned by all payees.
- Checks previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in the Account Agreements, are “image replacement documents” that purport to be substitute checks.
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- Checks that are remotely created checks, as defined in the Account Agreement.
- Checks not payable in United States currency.
- Checks dated more than six (6) months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks prohibited by the Bank’s current procedures related to this Service or which are otherwise not acceptable under the Account Agreement governing your Bank account.
- Checks payable on sight or payable through drafts.
- Checks with any endorsement on the back other than that specified in this Agreement.
- Checks that have previously been negotiated, submitted through this Service, or through a remote deposit capture service offered at any other financial institution.
- Checks that are drawn or otherwise issued by the U. S. Treasury Department.
- Cashier's Checks, Money Orders or Postal Money Orders.
- Travelers Checks.
Why do I get error messages when attempting to take a picture of my check?why-do-i-get-error-messages-when-attempting-to-take-a-picture-of-my-check-715
We recommend that the check be placed on a well-lit, dark surface. Make sure the entire check fills the frame displayed and that all of the following information is visible:
- Amount of the check.
- Payee of the check.
- Signature of the person who wrote the check.
- Date of the check.
- Check number.
- Routing and account number information.
- All other information placed on the check prior to the time of capture, such as any required identification written on the front of the check and any endorsements applied to the back of the check.
What should I do with my check after submitting my deposit?what-should-i-do-with-my-check-after-submitting-my-deposit-716
Write "Electronically Deposited" on the check and place in a secure location for 15 days. Destroy the check after 15 days.
What is the processing time for mobile deposits?what-is-the-processing-time-for-mobile-deposits-717
Mobile deposits require a hold of two business days.
Is there a transaction or amount limit for mobile deposits?is-there-a-transaction-or-amount-limit-for-mobile-deposits-718
Mobile deposit has been established with a daily transaction limit of three checks/deposits per day and amount limit of $5,000 per day.
Business and Community Associations FAQ
I am interested in Online Business Banking. Who do I Contact?i-am-interested-in-online-business-banking-who-do-i-contact-721
Your bank relationship manager or regional account executive can assist you in identifying profile and security tokens for your business. You can also contact our Business Client Service Center for help.
Can I place a stop payment through the online site?can-i-place-a-stop-payment-through-the-online-site-722
Yes, once logged into your online business banking profile, access the ‘Transaction Management’ tab and click on 'Stops' to place a stop on a payment.
How do I schedule a wire transfer online?how-do-i-schedule-a-wire-transfer-online-723
Once logged into your online business banking profile, access the 'Transaction Management' tab, click on 'Wires' to make a wire transfer.
How do I print statements online?how-do-i-print-statements-online-724
You may send a request to your Relationship Manager to have eStatements added to your online banking profile.
If you have Document Exchange access, select Cash Management, Special Services, Doc Exchange and Log in using your security token.
When opening account for a new association account, if an association does not have article of incorporation, what are the other options?when-opening-account-for-a-new-association-account-if-an-association-does-not-have-article-of-incorporation-what-are-the-other-options-725
If Articles of Incorporation cannot be provided, two (2) of the following documents may be obtained. This applies ONLY to HOAs, not Property Management Companies.
- Management Company Agreement w/HOA (1st & last pages)
- Federal Tax Return (most recent year)
- State Filing—W-9 etc.
- Utility bill bearing association’s name
- Declaration of Trust
- Cancelled check paid from HOA account from another bank