Personal Financial Manager
We want to help you achieve your goals. To get started, you’ll need a comprehensive understanding of your finances. That’s why we provide you with a consolidated view of your account balances and spending habits – all within your online banking experience.
Your Personal Financial Management (PFM) tool is located above your account information on your Home page. Use PFM to view all of your accounts in one place so you can manage your spending and debts, calculate your net worth, and see spending trends over specific time periods. Click those tabs on your Home page to display visual representation of your financial data, known as "widgets."
Each widget is interactive and displays different information:
- Spending – Enables you to see a visual representation of how you are spending your money over a period of time.
- Budget – Helps you set budgets for each spending category and track progress towards those categories each month.
- Trends – Builds even further on your budgeting categories to help track spending over time as compared to income.
- Net Worth – Allows you to see the total value of all internally-held and linked accounts to view your net worth over time.
- Debts – Allows you to see all of your debt accounts in one place and to calculate how making additional payments, or paying off your debt completely, can impact your debt over time.
What is Linking Accounts and how does it work?
Linking accounts held at external financial institutions (FIs) allows you to manage your finances by seeing balances and transactions all in one place. Link your credit cards, loans, checking, and savings accounts from other FIs one time.
To link an account
1. On the Home page, click or tap the Link Account button. Or, click or tap the link account icon above the first account group or the Link Account tile below the account groups.
2. When a list of popular FIs appears, select an FI by either:
o Clicking or tapping the FI name or logo, or
o Typing the name or URL of the FI in the Search box. As you type, matching FIs appear. Click an FI name to select it.
3. Provide your online banking credentials for the external FI and click Continue. If the FI requires multi-factor
authentication (MFA), you will be prompted to supply more information to complete the login.
For additional information, click on the Help menu item on the left of your online banking page and then click on Search to enter your subject for which you would like more information.